You Are Wrong

Photo by Sushil Nash on Unsplash

                                                    I don’t know why I try to tell you anything

                                                            When all you ever tell me is that I’m wrong

                                And any idea that I say in counter is not worth your time to consider

 

                                                                I wish that you could just listen to me

                           Just give me one chance to offer my point

                                        But whenever I try, you end it before I can begin

 

             Could you imagine, just for once in your wise, experienced mind

                                                  That maybe experience doesn’t always equal wisdom

                               Maybe experience can lead you to bias

                                                                           And maybe for once, just for once,

             You can try to believe, that you could be wrong, instead of me.

Comments

Popular Posts